“A teacher takes a Hand, opens a Mind and touches a Heart” Anonymous
Hope you all are walking on your fitness path by either doing Yoga or other activities of your choice. For my fitness path, I did lots of Yoga challenges this month on IG and would like to share 5 of my favorite Yoga teachers/hosts you can also follow to learn Yoga in a fun way. They are amazing, full of life and have positive aura. You can share your progress, questions or doubts to get a prompt reply. They also give you the beginners and advanced option as per your ability 🙂 You will fall in love with Yoga again with these amazing souls.
- @jeminajakin – Jemina is a very charming personality. She loves to interact with people and gives very good instructions. She will make your day shine 🙂 She is also a Bipolar survivor, my fighter lady. You will get to see her doing Yoga with her beautiful and cute Barbie. You will fall in love with her instantly. Positivity flows in her posts.
- @fitwithlena13 – Lena is 18 from Austria and a POPSter 🙂 YEAAAHHH. She will make you drool with her Snowga pictures. She has a beautiful heart and knows her limitations. You will love learning and growing along with her as she considers herself a student 🙂 You will feel positive and happy to connect with her 🙂 Her favorite color is Pink, you will see a hint of pink in all her pics 😉
- @naughtyyogagirl – She isn’t the Yoga girl you would assume her to be, she loves Chocolates, listens to rap music, eats junk food and does not do the breathing exercises 🙂 Does it sounds familiar. Do you resonate with her? You will love her beginner versions and all the variations she posts. She is quiet motivating with her wonderful comments and variations. You can also follow her on Twitter. Her handle – @naughtyyogagirl 🙂
- @pinkchampagne13 – Ruth is a wonderful soul and a certified Yoga teacher. She will floor you with her beautiful Yoga pictures and the advance versions of yoga poses. Her IG is neat and fresh. She will amaze you with her Handstands. If she is hosting any challenge you will find detailed instructions on each of her posts and the different variations too. She is a loving personality.
- @sonertnp – Soner is an amazing Yoga teacher. He is very humble and motivating. I love his style. He gives great instructions and Advanced as well as Beginner versions of Yoga Poses. He makes you feel like he is watching and guiding you as he would do in a class. I love the grace he brings in all his posts. Love that he is so interactive and friendly 🙂
Few of my Pics from the challenges I participated in 🙂 –
Do visit these incredible Yoga hosts and change your life for good 🙂 Keep doing Yoga and be Happy 🙂 Do let me know your favorite host, in the comments section 🙂
Disclaimer: All the pictures are taken from their Instagram IDs as mentioned in the blog. These are not my creation. All the facts provided is as collected via their IG accounts.