“Dressing is a way of life”
Hello Lovely Readers,
Hope you all are shining bright 🙂 The past weekend I traveled to Bangalore for some work. The city is a great shopping hub after Delhi and Mumbai. Although shopping was not in cards I ended up buying a lot 🙂 If you like shopping in malls you must visit the Orion Mall, it has many Big Brands naming few – Zara, Mango, MAC, Forever 21, Vero Moda, Chemistry etc. and now it also has Sephora. YaY!! I was glad to see it. If you are in a mood to add variety to your wardrobe then rush to Brigade road. Here you may want to check out the following stores – Tibet Mall, Dubai Mall, Show Off. You need to have patience while shopping in Brigade road because you will have to spend time looking for something different. Lastly, if you want to do street shopping head to commercial street 🙂
I would like to share what I bought at these places. Hope you will like them 🙂
Products from Sephora –
- I bought a Lip liner Crayon lèvres mini shade Classic red 03,
Waterproof contour eye pencil in the shade purple stillettos, Matt, 31and 29, my boyfriends jeans – Nacre Shimmer. Check out the Swatch.
- Foundation with color Moyen Medium (33) for my complexion.
- Color Hit L 32 Hot in Here Nail Lacquer – This is just one coat.
- Benefit – Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
Products from Forever 21 –
- Gladiator Shoe in color Tan – I wanted this for so so long, finally got it and I love the color.
- Pastel color Bucket Bag – I am always in love with pastel color so when I saw this cute bucket bag I couldn’t resist. I would love to fill my wardrobe with pastels 🙂
- Gold plated Finger rings – Love the different shapes these come in. my favorite is the first one.
- I also bought the makeup blenders – Just love the cute little pink sponges 🙂
Products from Mango – There was a limited discount running and I got lucky 😉
- Distressed Jeans – This also happens to be the Boyfriend jeans. I have a blog on it already. 🙂
- Peach colored Top – This is a plain Tee but looks good on anything 🙂 I love its hue and comfort.
I did not buy anything for me from Zara so didn’t mention 🙂
I also bought few items from the local stores – Show off, Tibet mall and Dubai Mall, hope you guys will like it – A jeans sleeveless jacket, a crochet top, Black Palazzo and Mustard color necklace 🙂 Below pic is from Show off.
And Finally, went to District 6 to chill 😉
Let me know which one you liked the most 🙂
Take care till the next time.