“Glitter is always festive, so try adding it everywhere”
Hope you all are doing great 🙂 I am so excited to share something fun with you guys 🙂 I was casually browsing Instagram and saw pictures of glitter lips making rounds so, I got inspired and tried to create my very own glitter lips. I love how our mind starts working to make something happen if you want it for real. It comes up with a creative and innovative idea to achieve that one thing and the end result is always beautiful. So, do you want to know how I created my Glitter lips in no time and without making a hole in my pocket, if yes, then happy reading 🙂
- Any Fine glitter – I got mine from craft stores, pick the color of your choice, I have picked up Green
- An eye shadow brush
- Coconut oil, you can use any other oil as well like – almond
- Any matte lipstick, I am using Tangerine Touch shade from Lakme
You can use a liquid lipstick too.
- Exfoliate your lips.
- Apply the lipstick on your lips.
- Lightly Dip the brush into the oil.
- Pick some glitter onto the brush and dab it on your lips. You may have to do this multiple times as to the amount of glitter you want.
Voila you are ready to rock your very own creation of glitter lips. Check out my Instagram profile – @evengsan.style for more 🙂
Hope you guys enjoyed the post and will be creating your own shimmer lips. Please send me pictures if you do. Let me know your opinion on this in the comments section.
Let’s connect on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat as well and share the love 🙂
Take care till the next time.