“Be your own kind of beautiful” Coco Chanel
Hello Lovely Readers,
Hope you all are doing fantastic 🙂 Its been raining out here almost everyday, and as much I am enjoying it I am also off the track on my fitness, IG yoga challenges 😦 .So sorry, to be posting with delays, love you guys. Last week I was on the Goa trip and got some tan on my face, and I was thinking how to get rid of it with whatever was available at home and I got a very simple technique to do so with easily available ingredients. I am sharing the same with you guys today.
Do checkout my Instagram post at – https://www.instagram.com/evengsan.style/ to see the video of how to do it and enjoy 🙂
- Multani Mitti – 1 tablespoon (Gives glow to your face, removes the dead skin cells, let’s your skin breathe and absorbs excess oil)
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon (It is anti-inflammatory and a great antioxidant thus it is also used on the brides to be)
- Half Lemon juice (this will clear your skin and brigthen it, these are also anti bacterial and used to get rid of dark shades in your skin)
- Water as per consistency, or you can also use rose water
- Mix the Multani Mitti, Turmeric and Lemon juice first.
- Looking at the consistency add little water and mix again. Add more water if required but do not make the paste very runny.
- Once the paste is ready apply it on your face either using hands or a brush.
- Leave it for 20 min and let it dry.
- Once dried, Take a towel dip it in warm water and squeeze the excess water and wipe your face.
- (Optional) – Once your skin is towel dry apply a face serum which suits your skin and has essential oil, I used the Votre Face Serum
Do try this out and let me know your experience in the comments below. Would love to hear from all of you, also let me know if you want me to write on any other home remedy 🙂
Take care till the next time
Keep Smiling and Love