“It is not about brand, it is about style” Anonymous
I know we all love beaches and when I think about it the one place that comes to my mind is Goa, for its pristine beaches, positive energy, laid-back lifestyle, authentic goan cuisine and culture. I know people prefer coming here during Oct-Jan, thats called as the tourist season but do try going there in monsoons you will fall in love with this place again. You may want to know how to style during this season. Here I am with few tips and style ideas to share with you all. Keep few things in mind –
- You may not want to wear long or flowy clothes.
- It will be sultry, so you may want to stay away from wearing any makeup 🙂
- Always carry a backpack with an extra pair of clothes, as it rains anytime here.
- Keep it simple by wearing shorts and tank tops. I feel Jumpsuits are the right attire in this season, as it is fuss free and very comfortable.
- You may not want to wear anything in whites.
- Keep the accessories to the minimum.
- Wear rain friendly shoes/slippers, I prefer wearing Crocs 🙂
Check out my style ideas, hope you like it and hope this helps you in planning your trip –
- Wearing a crop top and shorts, my sunglasses are on for the little time sun was out. Kept it simple with a chunky necklace from Forever 21. Wearing my crocs, forever 21 top and an orange bag to keep it bright 🙂
3. I am wearing a skin color one piece dress which I bought from one of the street shop in Panaji, I think the shop name is Stylish, it keeps different stuff mostly from Bangkok. Wearing a golden flat and a Choker necklace which is a DIY. Wearing few simple bangles 😉
4. This is another one of my favourite, I decided to keep it all girly, so am wearing a look alike Tule skirt 😉 and a designer bra again bought in Goa from a shop called Curves. I am loving its back. I have style this with some simple thin bangles and a DIY choker 🙂
5. Next, is one of my favourite outfits of all. I love the crop top with the Lips imprint on it, again bought from Curves. Skirt is from Lifestyle. I am wearing a peach slipper with flower details on it to keep things feminine. Bought this slipper from Myntra (Brand is Candies)
Let me know what do you think about my style by writing to me in the comments section. Would love to hear from you. If you want to know more on this, pleach check out my Instagram account –
Take care till the next time.
Keep Smiling, Love