“Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative.” by Judy Gold
I am glad to share my Vampire look for this Halloween. Well, in India, we do not celebrate Halloween but it won’t be long enough for it to become an integral part of our festivals, as we are famous to absorb all the festivals and culture one in the same 🙂 Already the schools have started celebrating the same and its so much fun to see all the kids dressed in their favourite characters. There is so much of excitement all around, and a sense of fun 🙂 As a makeup enthusiast this also gives an opportunity to be crazy & creative. Also, you can be anyone you want 😉
This being my first take on Halloween makeup, I chose to create a Vampire look as I wanted to keep it simple. I have used minimal makeup products and anyone can recreate this easily. All the products(except Kat Von D) are easily available online either on Nykaa or Amazon . Feel free to use the false eye lashes to get more dramatic effect 🙂 The step by step tutorial is up on my Channel as below.
Let me know what you think about this look and would you be recreating this? Also please leave comment as to what look you chose for Halloween?
Products Used listed below –
1) Loreal Paris Base Magique Primer
2) Loreal Paris Infallible 24H, shade – 150, Beige Eclat/Radiant Beige Foundation
3) Chameleon Palatte for Eye Shadows
4) Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palatte for contouring
5) Lakme Absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick for Highlighting
6) Maybelline Newyork Eye Studio Gel Eye Liner for the eye Shadow and eye liner
7) Maybeline New York Colossal Volume Express Mascara –
8) Kat Von D Lipstick – Bachelorette for blood drops
1) Real Techniques Contour Brush
2) Forever21 Beauty Blender
3) Vega Angled Brush – Indian drugstore
Take care till the next time.
Keep Smiling, Love you all