I have gone crazy about that one makeup product which brightens up your look instantly and puts you right back on the map 🙂 Yes you all guessed it right. It’s the “Highlighters”. I consider it as one of the guilty pleasures in the world of makeup. I will be talking about two of the highlighters in this post, the differences, similarities and how best you can make use of these.
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in shade Pink Lights
- Freedom Pro Highlight in shade Brighten
Lets talk about the similarities first –
1. Both have a similar round packaging with transparent covers wherein the respective name is written. Easy to search 🙂
2. Both come in 7.5g package and are travel friendly.
3. Both have almost similar ingredients and also have same manufacturing unit.
4. Both are affordable highlighters easily available everywhere.
5. Both are long lasting for 5 to 6 hours.
6. These products are easily removable by any of the makeup remover.
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter, priced at 650/- looks bright and purplish. It has a white undertone which makes it shine a lot more than other highlighter. It is also chunky so will need a lot of blending for that perfect glow. Its shimmer quotient is high and the pigmentation is on the point. This can be used by all the skin types. This is suitable for parties where you need to shine for long and look fresh and bright. I also love their packaging which is compact and the design made at the top helps in taking out the right amount of product for application. This is my personal favourite. Although you have to be careful applying this as “less can be more”
2. Freedom Pro Highlight, Brighten, priced at 750/- has a soft coral pink look, it has soft and silky texture and can be worn any time as it doesn’t brightens heavily, even during the day time. As it has a pink undertone it gives a soft and gorgeous luminosity. It blends in couple of strokes. Pigmentation is good and soft. I love the coral tone of this highlighter which looks perfect on wheatish skin tone like mine.
The first one is Freedom Pro and the second is Makeup revolution Pink Light.
Highlighters have become the staple product because everyone wants to have a dewy looking face. Apply it on the high point of your face like bridge of the nose, quid’s bow, Forehead, chin, cheek bones also can apply over the eye brows for that long lasting fresh look.
Let me know which one is your favourite in the comments below. Also, tell me which highlighter is your personal favorite 🙂 I would be happy to know and try it.
Take care till the next time.
Love & Keep Smiling