In case you are planning to visit Thailand this year you must spend some time in Bangkok, (which I think you will :)) to get your hands on some amazing makeup products, and that at affordable prices. You will find all the high end products, local makeup products as in Cathy doll as well as dupes. I bought my makeup collection from various shops which I will mention below. You also get some very good beauty and travel accessories. Do visit AISATIQUE, the night bazaar it has some cool view and you get amazing accessories. One great thing about the local drugstores is that they have so many incredible face mask sheets for every occassion, you are going to love it (Rejuvenation, Hydration, Stress Reliever etc.). This made my life a lot easier as I was able to cope up with the travel stress using these sheets. It gives you enough reason for self love.
I also visited to Patong where I found a 99 store which was selling all the dupes starting from Anastasia beverly hills to Sivanna. Also visit this mall called JUNCEYLON for some affordable makeup and accessories.You also have BATH & BODY works here which was running sale when I visited.
I also bought MAC lipstick from the duty free section. Its a heaven for all the ladies 🙂
- EVEANDBOY – Cathy Doll, Catrice, NYX, ASHLEY, Maybelline, Makeup revolution, ELF etc…
2. STARDUST, MBK mall – ELF, Jordana, Milani cosmetics…
3. JAPANESE shop in MBK (forgot the name) – Wet n Wild, Carmex
5. BEAUTY BUFFET, Junceylon, Patong – Gino McCray, Lollipop
6. The FACE SHOP, Junceylon
7. BATH &BODY works, Junceylon
8. 99 store
9. WATSONS – Revlon
10. Local Drugstore- Face masks
11. MAC, duty free
12. Accessories from Local shops in the Platinum Mall –
13. JASMINE, Patong – This shop has some cool Purses, caps, Belts, rings, bracelets etc…
Thanks a lot for reading, See you next time, till then Take Care.